Protocol of action and preventive measures to access the Palau de la Música Catalana
The Palau de la Música Catalana has obtained the Global Safe Site certification from Bureau Veritas, a certificate that verifies the correct implementation of security measures that concern people, processes and the adequacy of the facilities against coronavirus.
New nocturnal confinement measures to contain COVID-19
Shows are allowed to end at 10pm and attendees can return home until 11pm. To justify this, the Ministry of Home Affairs has recommended to retain receipts and tickets functions.
Entrance to the Hall
All the visitors will enter and exit through the door at Amadeu Vives street, located next to the revolving doors. Palau staff will monitor the flow of movements to avoid congestion.
An hydroalcoholic gel and shoe sanitizing mat will be found at the front door followed by a non-intrusive temperature control measurement system using a thermographic camera.
The use of masks will be MANDATORY to access the building
The staff will control that a safety distance is maintained in the possible queues to access the Hall.
The entrance to the Concert Hall will open 1 hour before the concert starts
No concert programs will be given. Will be available on the website.
The concerts will have no intermission.
The cloakroom service is cancelled.
The elevator service will be used only by one person and the elevator operator.
The Palau has planned a capacity maintaining in accordance with the indications of the health authorities.
Prevention equipment and material
The Palau wants to be a free space of COVID-19. The facilities have been adapted with disinfection equipment and preventive measures and provided individual protection equipment for the staff.
Specifically, the equipment and materials that have been made available to reduce or minimize the effects of COVID-19 are:
- Continuous ventilation of spaces, leaving doors open (except firewalls) for facilitate air renewal and to touch the handles as little as possible.
- Placing informative posters on hygienic measures.
- The common areas (Foyer and Rooms) will be disinfected every day before and after each concert.
- Thermographic temperature cameras at the general public, artists, suppliers and workers access.
- Individual temperature markers.
- People counters to guarantee the capacity.
- Ozone-type disinfection machines.
- Sanitizing mats at the entrances to the Palau to disinfect shoes.
- Hydroalcoholic solutions.
- Security screens at the reception, security and accommodation stands.