FUNDACIÓ ORFEÓ CATALÀ-PALAU DE LA MÚSICA CATALANA
Name: Fundació Orfeó Català-Palau de la Música Catalana
Tax ID number: G59684548
Registered office: C/ Palau de la Música, 4-6, 08003 – Barcelona
Registered in the Foundations Register of the Government of Catalonia with number 514.
INFORMATION AND CONSENT
The Fundació Orfeó Català-Palau de la Música Catalana (hereinafter, “PALAU DE LA MÚSICA CATALANA"), in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, informs you that we have implemented the necessary security measures, technical and organizational, to ensure and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of personal data stored in our files.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA. PURPOSES
The data requested in the forms available on the PALAU DE LA MÚSICA CATALANA Website and/or at the ticket offices is, in general, required (unless specified otherwise in the requested field) in order to comply with the established purposes. Therefore, if the data is not provided or not provided correctly, we will not be able to fulfill the established purposes.
According to the user’s request, the personal data collected will be processed by the PALAU DE LA MÚSICA CATALANA only for the following purposes:
- Carrying out commercial transactions and provision of services and/or products offered through the Website/Ticket Offices as requested by the user of the Website/Ticket Offices, such as the purchase and/or reservation of tickets for concerts, the purchase of season tickets, request for information on guided tours of the Palau de la Música Catalana building etc., including notifying you regarding possible incidents regarding concerts and/or events organized at the Palau de la Música Catalana venue (e.g. notification of concert cancellations, notification of concert date changes, etc.), by any means including email or similar.
- Sending commercial communications, information, promotions, offers and news related to the sale of products of the PALAU DE LA MÚSICA CATALANA and/or of the Associació Orfeó Català de la Música Catalana and/or of the Consorci Palau de la Música Catalana, or of concerts organized at the Palau de la Música Catalana venue by promoters with whom we usually work, by any means including email or similar, unless you tell us otherwise by checking the box enabled for this purpose in the form through which your personal data is being collected.
- Sending information about the PALAU DE LA MÚSICA CATALANA activities by any means, including email or similar, unless you tell us otherwise by checking the box enabled for this purpose in the form through which your personal data is being collected.
- Sending the PALAU DE LA MÚSICA CATALANA Newsletter by any means, including email or similar, unless you tell us otherwise by checking the box enabled for this purpose in the form through which your personal data is being collected.
- Managing requests to contact the PALAU DE LA MÚSICA CATALANA through the channels provided for this purpose.
- Carrying out analyses of profiles, audience research and statistical research, unless you tell us otherwise by checking the box enabled for this purpose in the form through which your personal data is being collected.
- Sending job offers requiring your CV and/or managing recruitment processes which you have applied to as a candidate by sending your CV.
We will not process your personal data for any purpose other than those described except by legal obligation or court order.
PERSONAL DATA STORAGE PERIOD
Your personal data will be stored until it is no longer necessary or relevant for the purpose for which it was collected or recorded in our files unless you exercise your right to erasure, to object or to restriction of processing. Subsequently, your personal data will be deleted, unless there is a legal regulation that requires its storage.
LAWFULNESS OF PROCESSING
The legal basis for the processing of data is your given consent to carry out the purposes described above, which will be requested when marking the corresponding box during the collection of your data.
Failure to provide the requested personal data or not accepting this data protection policy means that it will be impossible to subscribe, register or receive information about products and services from the PALAU DE LA MÚSICA CATALANA.
In cases where there is a prior contractual relationship between the parties, the legal basis for the performance of administrative, tax, accounting and labour obligations that are necessary under current legislation will be the prior existence of a commercial relationship established between the parties.
POSSIBLE RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
The PALAU DE LA MÚSICA CATALANA may transfer or communicate your personal data to the entities linked to the FUNDACIÓ ORFEÓ-CATALÀ-PALAU DE LA MÚSICA CATALANA and especially to the ASSOCIACIÓ ORFEÓ CATALÀ, with Tax Number G08229833, registered with number 875, section 1 of the Associations Register of the Government of Catalonia, with registered office at C/Amadeu Vives 1, 08003 Barcelona, and the CONSORCI DEL PALAU DE LA MÚSICA CATALANA, with Tax Number V08829319, Local Institutions Register of the Government of Catalonia identification code 9802540003 and with registered office in C/Amadeo Vives 1, 08003, with the same purposes for which it has been collected.
Your personal data will be made available to the IT service provider that manages our platform and any third party suppliers to whom we may subcontract a service. Subcontractors will comply at all times with the conditions established in the GDPR.
No other data communications are foreseen, unless required to comply with a legal obligation.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECTS
As a data subject, you can ask to exercise the following rights before the PALAU DE LA MÚSICA CATALANA, by writing to the FUNDACIÓ ORFEÓ CATALÀ-PALAU DE LA MÚSICA CATALANA, with registered office at C/ Palau de la Música, 4-6, 08003 Barcelona, enclosing a photocopy of your National ID Card, or by sending an email to email@example.com, indicating in both cases the subject: “Data protection”.
- Right of access: enables the data subject to know and obtain information about their personal data submitted for processing.
- Right to rectification: enables the data subject to correct errors and modify any data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure: enables the deletion of the data when, for example, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or if the data is inadequate or excessive.
- Right to object: the right of the data subject to object to the processing of their personal data.
- Restriction of processing: this implies marking the personal data stored, in order to restrict any future processing.
- Data portability: handing over the processed data to the data subject so that they can transmit it to another data controller, without hindrance.
As a user, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out prior to said withdrawal.
We also inform you that if you consider that your rights have not been properly taken care of, you have the right to file a claim with the competent supervisory authority regarding personal data (Spanish Data Protection Agency).
The PALAU DE LA MÚSICA collects the information regarding personal data by means of the different subscription forms on the Website and the forms available to interested users at the Palau de la Música Catalana ticket offices.
The PALAU DE LA MÚSICA collects the minimum and essential information—voluntarily provided by you— required for the purposes for which your personal data will be processed.
The information you provide will be treated confidentially. The Provider has adopted all the technical and organizational measures and all the levels of protection necessary to ensure security in the processing of the data and to avoid its alteration, loss, theft, unauthorized processing or access, according to the state of the technology and nature of the stored data.
RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER
The user must complete the application forms with true, accurate, complete and updated information.
You declare that you are of legal age or legally emancipated and have full legal capacity.
If the user is a minor, they must have the prior consent of their parents or guardians before entering their personal data in the Website of ticket office forms.
If you have provided us with third-party personal data, you must have informed them of the purposes established here and requested their consent, prior to their inclusion in our files.