Big Bang Beethoven
Explosion and musical revolution
Primary Education: 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th
Secondary Education: 1st and 2nd
Days: November 2, 4, 5, and 6, 2020; March 9, 10 and 11, 2021
Sessions: 10:00 h - 11:45 h
Space: Concert Hall
Price: 11 €
Capacity: 590 seats
FROM SEPTEMBER 1
Chamber Orchestra Big Bang Beethoven:
C. Amorós and M. Vila, violins; M. Juan, viola; E. Vila, cello; P. Weht, double bass; B. Ruiz, flute and piccolo; L. Diaz, Oboe and English Corn; G. Salicrú, clarinet and bass clarinet; G. Borràs, bassoon; I. Oller, trumpet and flugelhorn; E. Iniesta, mandolin and other stringed string instruments; P. Perera, piano and accordion; J. Friedman, percussion
Eduard Iniesta, arrangements and musical direction
Enrique Cabrera, choreographic direction
An opportunity to discover the music of Beethoven and musical staging a precious and great artistic ambition. Under the musical direction of multi-instrumentalist and composer Eduard Iniesta and choreographic direction of Enrique Cabrera, enjoy a concert explosive, deep, vital and it will challenge fate and somehow make us freer.
- Listen and enjoy different fragments of the works of Beethoven.
- Enjoy a musical-stage proposal that combines music and movement.
- Recognize the special timbre of the instruments that make up the instrumental group.
- Discover and enjoy new arrangements proposed as themes emblematic of the work of Beethoven.
- Recognize the influence of the work of other composers Beethoven.