Big Bang Beethoven
Explosion and musical revolution
Primary Education: 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th
Secondary Education: 1st and 2nd
Days: 2020 February, 19, 20, 26 and 27
Sessions: 10.00 h - 11.30 h
Space: Concert Hall
Price: 11 €
Capacity: 650 seats
Chamber Orchestra Big Bang Beethoven:
C. Amorós and M. Vila, violins; M. Juan, viola; E. Vila, cello; P. Weht, double bass; B. Ruiz, flute and piccolo; L. Diaz, Oboe and English Corn; G. Salicrú, clarinet and bass clarinet; G. Borràs, bassoon and vibrophone; I. Oller, trumpet, harmonica, and flugelhorn; E. Iniesta, guitar, mandolin and other stringed string instruments; P. Perera, piano and accordion; C. Round, vibraphone, drums, cajon and other percussion
Eduard Iniesta, arrangements and musical direction
Enrique Cabrera, choreographic direction
An opportunity to discover the music of Beethoven and musical staging a precious and great artistic ambition. Under the musical direction of multi-instrumentalist and composer Eduard Iniesta and choreographic direction of Enrique Cabrera, enjoy a concert explosive, deep, vital and it will challenge fate and somehow make us freer.
- Listen and enjoy different fragments of the works of Beethoven.
- Enjoy a musical-stage proposal that combines music and movement.
- Recognize the special timbre of the instruments that make up the instrumental group.
- Discover and enjoy new arrangements proposed as themes emblematic of the work of Beethoven.
- Recognize the influence of the work of other composers Beethoven.