Big Bang Beethoven
Explosion and musical revolution
Primary Education: 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th
Secondary Education: 1st and 2nd
Days: 28 February and 4, 5, 7 and 8 March 2019
Sessions: 10.00 h - 11.30 h
Space: Concert Hall
Price: 10 €
Capacity: 650 seats
C. Amargós and M. Vila, violins; M. Juan, viola; E. Vila, cello; P. Weht, contrabaix; B. Ruiz, flute; G. Sastre, oboe and English horn; G. Salicrú, clarinet; G. Borràs, bassoon; I. Oller, trumpet and flugelhorn; E. Iniesta, mandolin, and other plucked string instruments; P. Perera, piano and accordion; M. Pascual, percussion.
Eduard Iniesta, arrangements and musical direction
Enrique Cabrera, choreographic direction
An opportunity to discover the music of Beethoven and musical staging a precious and great artistic ambition. Under the musical direction of multi-instrumentalist and composer Eduard Iniesta and choreographic direction of Enrique Cabrera, enjoy a concert explosive, deep, vital and it will challenge fate and somehow make us freer.
- Listen and enjoy different fragments of the works of Beethoven.
- Enjoy a musical-stage proposal that combines music and movement.
- Recognize the special timbre of the instruments that make up the instrumental group.
- Discover and enjoy new arrangements proposed as themes emblematic of the work of Beethoven.
- Recognize the influence of the work of other composers Beethoven.