Calendar Sales Ticket Season 2016-17
— From 25 to 30 May 2016. Patrons Palace XXI, members of the Catalan choir, subscribers of the "Catalan Musical Magazine."
— As of May 31th 2016. General Public.
Points of sale
Tickets can be picked up or bought at ticket box, according to the opening hours: Monday to Saturday from 9:30 to 21 h and Sundays and holidays from 9:30 to 15 h and two hours before the concert.
Tickets cannot be exchanged nor refunded. In event that a concert is cancelled or rescheduled, the Palau will follow the guidelines set forth by the concert's promoter.
The Palau de la Música Catalana is not responsible for program changes, performers, times and / or dates that would alter the programming of concerts.
The Fundació Orfeó Català-Palau de la Música reserves the right to make changes in their own program at the request of artists or for reasons beyond the Fundació.
The Palau de la Música Catalana is not responsible for any changes regarding the program, performers, times and/or dates of the scheduling of external promoters.
Due to possible organizational, technical and production necessities, will be relocated to subscribers in other areas of equal or higher categories.
For expenses of management a commission will be added by each sold entrance by Internet , phone orders and reprint tickets.
The ticket prices are exempt from VAT in accordance with Article 20.U.14 of Law 37/1992.
Season rates can fluctuate with dynamic pricing. In parallel with the general policy of discounts and promotions that Palau offers through its newsletter, the program can also experience a rise in prices in those concerts that exceed the threshold of 80% occupancy. Sign up to our newsletter for special offers and hurry to buy your tickets as soon as possible!
Manage your tickets online
Create a personal account on the website of Palau and manage it your profile and your tickets. You will be able to enter at the Concert hall without queuing at the box office!
If you want to receive your subscription tickets at home, we send them! (delivery: 7 euros).
Did you know...
— Buy online discount tickets (except in cases that require personal validation Ticket Office).
— Register in the our newsletter and receive special offers and promotion codes to activate Online www.palaumusica.cat/registre
- Please be punctual.
- Any persons arriving late must wait until the next intermission to be allowed to enter the main concert hall or the Petit Palau.
- The Palau de la Música's main doors, located on Sant Pere Més Alt street, will open one hour before the concert. Access to concert hall seating will be permitted thirty minutes before the performance.
- The Palau de la Música's cafeteria (entrance located at Palau de la Música street num. 4-6) is open from 9:00 A.M. to midnight.
In compliance with Ley 28/2005, de 26 de Diciembre, Smoking is prohibited in the Palau de la Música.
Right of Admission
The Palau de la Música reserves the right of admission. For any grievances, complaints or comments, official forms may be obtained at the reception of the Palau de la Música.
In the Concert Halls
- Standing or blocking the aisles is not permitted during concerts.
- All mobile telephones and alarms must be turned off.
- Objects are not permitted to lean against the banisters, nor left in the aisles.
- It is forbidden to block any emergency exit.
- Photo cameras, film cameras or any sound recording device are not allowed during the concerts.
- Hall personnel may request to see tickets at any moment during the concert.
- It is not permitted to occupy any seat without the corresponding ticket.
The general legal conditions can be seen in the generic section of the Web Legal disclaimer