Visit the Palau
How to get there
Carrer del Palau de la Música, 4-6
08003 - Barcelona
How to get there (Google Maps)
5 minutes walk from Plaza Catalunya
Carrer Sant Pere més Alt, 4
Plaça Urquinaona, 9-10
Barcelona Bus Turístic (ruta nord i sud): Parada Casa Batlló - Fundació Antoni Tàpies
City Tours (Barcelona Tours): Parada 2, Gòtic
Affected by works: Buses on lines 47, V15, V17, N8 and N28, in the mountain direction, will change their usual route. These lines, in the direction of the sea, will maintain their usual course. The neighborhood bus 120 will maintain its stops on Via Laietana.
Where can I buy tickets?
Print in pdf or display the barcode of the e-ticket on the mobile device in the access control. In case you want to print the tickets purchased online, in Ticket offices a management cost of 2 euros per ticket will be applied. In case of reprinting a ticket sold at the ticket offices (e.g., due to loss of the original ticket) the said commission will also be applied. Palau subscribers are exempt from this management cost.
Ticket office for visits
c/ Sant Pere Més Alt, s/n - from 8.30am to 3.30pm
c/ Palau de la Música, 4-6 - from 9.30am to 3.30pm
Requesting information and booking of private visits:
Phone for visits
(+34) 93 855 57 31
Monday to Sunday from 8.30 am to 1.30 pm
Discounts and promotions
Check them out in each visit's page.
Open daily from 9am to midnight (except Christmas and New Year)
Tel. +34 933 192 783
Located in the Foyer del Palau, is a café-restaurant with a modern cuisine based on tradition.
With fresh and proximity products, it offers a breakfast service, an excellent daily menu, a very varied menu with different nutritional options, and special service before and after concerts and during breaks.
Cafè Palau also has a privileged terrace, an authentic oasis in the middle of Barcelona, a perfect meeting point for lunch, for a drink after work or to meet with your friends and family at any time.
Tuesday to Thursday, from 18 to 00:30 h
Friday and Saturday from 12.30 to 16 and from 18 to 00.30
Sunday, from 12:30 to 16 h
Tel. +34 933 192 783
An Oyster Bar that offers very fresh dishes and tapas: oysters, seafood, smoked, tartaras and also meats, with options for vegans.
An attractive and cozy space in a privileged place, with two terraces, where you can have a cocktail with a tapa in the afternoon, dinner before or after a concert or also eat the weekend.
Open daily from 10am to 9pm (except Christmas and New Year)
Tel. +34 93 224 39 33
The Palau Shop, located in the Art Nouveau Foyer area, offers:
- Decorative items, stationery, household items, jewellery and a variety of accessories inspired by the architecture and decorative features of the Palau: the skylight, stained glass, ceramics, the muses and other features of this Art Nouveau building.
- A series of CDsby the house choirs and a carefully-chosen selection of classical music.
- A selection of Art Nouveau architecture books, publications about the Palau de la Música Catalana itself and other music books.
- A section devoted to children, where items aimed at the young can be found, to foster their relationship with music. They range from baby books to reading and activity books. There are also toys in the form of musical instruments.
- The Palau de la Música Catalana is a busy working concert hall. For this reason, guided tours may be altered or cancellations from the usual route. The occasional closure of some area of the Palau does not give the right to any discount or refund of the entry.
- Please be on time. After the tour has started no new guests will be allowed to join it.
- In accordance with Act 28/2005 of 26th December, there is no smoking allowed anywhere on the premises of the Palau de la Música.
- No food or drink is allowed inside.
- Cloakroom service and left luggage services are not available.
- The Palau de la Música Catalana reserves the right to refuse admission. Official complaint forms are available upon request at the Reception desk of the Palau de la Música for the submission of any complaints and/or comments.
- The access to the guided visits with wedding dresses is not allowed. Any request in this regard must be sent by mail to [email protected] and pay the corresponding image rights.
Physical diversity and/or reduced mobility
- The Palau de la Música Catalana is accessible for people with reduced mobility by means of lifts on all floors.
- There is also a stair lift for wheelchairs on the Foyer floor to access the balconies where the Foyer exhibitions are located.
- In the Sala Lluís Millet there is a ramp enabled to access the balcony of the columns. The Palau de la Música also has adapted toilets and a wheelchair loan service on request.
- Around the Palace there are reserved parking spaces for people with reduced mobility. The closest ones to the Palau are in c/ Ortigosa and c/ Sant Pere Més Baix. The use of parking spaces for people with functional diversity is linked to the possession of a parking card for people with reduced mobility (PMR).
- Signing deaf people can request specific visits with a Spanish sign language interpreter (minimum 15 people).
Visual diversity: Blind people or people with low vision
- Blind people or people with low vision: the audio guides will soon have audio description.
- Individual guided tours are also organized for blind or visually impaired people (minimum 12 people).
- It is recommended to access via Plaça del Palau, although it is also possible to do so via Carrer de SantPere Més Baix.
- For any specific needs, you can contact [email protected]