Prices and schedules of Guided Tours
- Individual Rate: € 20
- Advance purchase Rate: € 16 (buying 21 days in advance)
- Rate over 65 years: € 16 (box office only)
- Catalonia Resident Rate: € 10 (only at the Ticket Office)
- Free: Children under 10 years inclusive, accompanied by a family
- Students and unemployed people: 11 €
- 20% Discount on the individual rate:
Groups (25 people)
Barcelona Bus Turístic
Ruta del Modernismo
The special tickets and discounts only applied at Palau de la Música box offices. You must present the crediting document.
The discounts are not cumulative.
Tours every 30 minutes
Daily: from 10.00 a.m. to 3.30 p.m.
Easter and July: from 10.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. (Consult dates)
August: from 9.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. (Consult dates)
Other times: consult availability (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Catalan, Spanish, French, Italian and English
Length of tour
- The Palau de la Música is a busy working concert hall. For this reason, guided tours may be altered or cancellations from the usual route. The occasional closure of some area of the Palau does not give the right to any discount or refund of the entry.
- Please be on time. After the tour has started no new guests will be allowed to join it.
- In accordance with Act 28/2005 of 26th December, there is no smoking allowed anywhere on the premises of the Palau de la Música.
- No food or drink is allowed inside the auditorium.
- Cloakroom service and left luggage services are not available.
- The Palau de la Música Catalana reserves the right to refuse admission. Official complaint forms are available upon request at the Reception desk of the Palau de la Música for the submission of any complaints and/or comments.
Where can I buy tickets?
- Tickets purchased online can be printed in pdf or show the bar code of the e-ticket to the mobile device in the control of access. If you want to print the tickets bought online, a cost of management of 2 euros will be applied to the ticket offices per ticket. In the case of reprinting of the ticket sold at the box office (eg, for loss of the original ticket), the aforementioned commission will also be applied. The Palau's subscribers are exempt from this management fee.
- At the box office of the Palau de la Musica
C/Palau de la Música, 4-6C/Sant Pere Més Alt, s/n
Schedule: Monday to Saturday, from 9.30 to 21 h. Sunday and holidays, from 10 to 15 h and two hours before concert
Schedule: de 9.30 a 15.30 h
- By phone: 902 475 485, Monday to Friday from 9.30 am to 2.30 pm
- By email: (Request for information and individual bookings and groups): email@example.com
- Tiquet Rambles
Palau de la Virreina (La Rambla 99)