Buy tickets Guided Tours
Individual Rate: 18 €
Free: Children under 10 years inclusive, accompanied by a family
Free: Children with the card Super3 (only at the Ticket Office)
- The discounts are not cumulative.
- The special tickets and discounts only applied at Palau de la Música box offices. Documentation must be shown
- The Palau de la Música is a busy working concert hall. For this reason, guided tours may be altered or cancellations from the usual route. The occasional closure of some area of the Palau does not give the right to any discount or refund of the entry.
Family Pack discount for members of the same family (parents, children or uncles) 4 to 8 members presenting at the box office the family book or identity card as proof: 50 €
Students, pensioners and unemployed people: 11 €
20% Discount on the individual rate:
Groups (25 people)
Barcelona Bus Turístic
Ruta del Modernismo
50% Discount on the individual rate:
First and last Wednesday of each month. (Visit the 12.30-h and 13:30 h Catalan - Spanish) Special prices at Ticket Offices and Internet
Where can I buy tickets?
- At the box office of the Palau de la Musica
C/Palau de la Música, 4-6C/Sant Pere Més Alt, s/n
Schedule: Monday to Saturday, from 9.30 to 21 h. Sunday and holidays, from 10 to 15 h and two hours before concert
Schedule: de 9.30 a 15.30 h
- By phone: 902 475 485, Monday to Friday from 9.30 am to 2.30 pm
- By email: (Request for information and individual bookings and groups): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tiquet Rambles
Palau de la Virreina (La Rambla 99)