Buy tickets Guided Tours
- Individual Rate: 18 €
- Catalonia Resident Rate: 10 € (only at the Ticket Office)
- Free: Children under 10 years inclusive, accompanied by a family
- Free: Children with the card Super3 (only at the Ticket Office)
- The Palau de la Música is a busy working concert hall. For this reason, guided tours may be altered or cancellations from the usual route. The occasional closure of some area of the Palau does not give the right to any discount or refund of the entry.
- The special tickets and discounts only applied at Palau de la Música box offices. You must present the crediting document.
- The discounts are not cumulative.
Family Pack discount for members of the same family (parents, children or uncles) 4 to 8 members presenting at the box office the family book or identity card as proof: 50 €
Students, pensioners and unemployed people: 11 €
20% Discount on the individual rate:
Groups (25 people)
Barcelona Bus Turístic
Ruta del Modernismo
Where can I buy tickets?
- At the box office of the Palau de la Musica
C/Palau de la Música, 4-6C/Sant Pere Més Alt, s/n
Schedule: Monday to Saturday, from 9.30 to 21 h. Sunday and holidays, from 10 to 15 h and two hours before concert
Schedule: de 9.30 a 15.30 h
- By phone: 902 475 485, Monday to Friday from 9.30 am to 2.30 pm
- By email: (Request for information and individual bookings and groups): email@example.com
- Tiquet Rambles
Palau de la Virreina (La Rambla 99)