Individual Rate: 18 €
Free: children up to 10 years inclusive, accompanied by a family
Free: Children with the card Super3
Family Pack (4-8 members): 50 €
Students, pensioners and unemployed people: 11 €
First and last Wednesday of each month. (Visit the 12.30-h and 13:30 h Catalan - Spanish) 9 €
Discounts 20% discount on the individual: Groups (25 people), Barcelona Tourist bus Barcelona Card, Modernist Route and Walking Tours
- The discounts are not cumulative.
- The special tickets and discounts only applied at Palau de la Música box offices. Documentation must be shown
- The Palau de la Música is a busy working concert hall. Guided Tours may therefore occasionally be changed or cancelled. The occasional closure of some area of the Palau does not give the right to any discount or refund of the entry.
Where can I buy tickets?
- At the box office of the Palau de la Musica
C/Palau de la Música and C/Sant Pere Més Alt.
from 9.30 am to 3.30 pm
July from 9.30 am to 6.00 pm
August from 9.30 am to 6.00 pm (consult dates)
- By phone: 902 475 485, Monday to Friday from 9.30 am to 2.30 pm
- Tiquet Rambles
Palau de la Virreina (La Rambla 99)
If you have any questions or require further information you can call us at +34 902 475 485 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.