Big Bang Beethoven
Explosion and musical revolution
Premiered last year
Primary Education: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th
Days: 29, 30 and 31 January 2018
1 and 2 February 2018
Sessions: 10.00 h - 11.30 h
Space: Concert Hall
Price: 8 €
Capacity: 650 seats
L. Gaya and M. Vila, violins; M. Juan, viola; E. Vila, cello; P. Weht, contrabaix; B. Ruiz, flute; L. Díaz, oboe and English horn; G. Salicrú, clarinet; G. Borràs, bassoon; I. Oller, trumpet and flugelhorn; E. Iniesta, mandolin, and other plucked string instruments; M. Mezquida, piano; P. Perera, piano (1st, 2nd feb); M. Pascual, percussion.
Eduard Iniesta, arrangements and musical direction
Enrique Cabrera, choreographic direction
An opportunity to discover the music of Beethoven and musical staging a precious and great artistic ambition. Under the musical direction of multi-instrumentalist and composer Eduard Iniesta and choreographic direction of Enrique Cabrera, enjoy a concert explosive, deep, vital and it will challenge fate and somehow make us freer.
- Listen and enjoy different fragments of the works of Beethoven.
- Enjoy a musical-stage proposal that combines music and movement.
- Recognize the special timbre of the instruments that make up the instrumental group.
- Discover and enjoy new arrangements proposed as themes emblematic of the work of Beethoven.
- Recognize the influence of the work of other composers Beethoven.