Print your tickets
By purchasing your tickets you will receive a confirmation notice with order number. This document is NOT the entry you direct access to the concert hall.
To download and print your ticket, you will have access to your personal space, you'll find the menu to the right of the screen.
In this section you will access your purchases and you can print from home, your ticket without queuing at the ticket office. Some practical issues:
- You can print your tickets in black and white.
- You must have Acrobat Reader installed on your computer to print your tickets in PDF format.
- Once printed, not the damage appears on the ticket barcode validation. Access control is on this code.
- You can reprint your tickets several times. However, access control code will be validated only once: the first entry in accessing the site. The remaining copies of the same ticket will be invalid.
You can keep your confirmation email in case you have a problem with your tickets. The order number that will allow us to figure manage your tickets from ticket offices in case of incidents.
The Palau reserves the right to apply for an additional printing of these tickets purchased online at ticket offices.
- Monday to Friday: From 9 am to 9 pm.
- Saturday: From 9.30 am to 9 pm.
- Sunday and public holidays: from 9.30 am to 1 pm and 2 hours before the concert (for sale day).
Phone: 93 295 72 07
Email: [email protected]
Adreça: c/ Palau de la Música, 4-6. 08003 Barcelona