Conditions and rules
Terms and conditions of sale
- Ticket prices are exempt from VAT in accordance with Article 20.U.14 of Law 37.1992.
- The Fundació Orfeó Català-Palau de la Música Catalana reserves the right to make modifications to the scheduled programme at the request of the artists or for reasons beyond the control of the Fundació.
- Members of the audience may be relocated to different seats located in similar areas or to an upgraded seat due to organisational, technical or production requirements.
- The Fundació reserves the right to apply any sales commissions they consider pertinent due to administrative costs in the sales channels or to the reprinting of tickets at the Box Office.
- Purchased seats cannot be changed or refunded. Only Season Ticket holders are eligible for the Free Seat service.
- The online sales commission is taxed on the purchase process and is a cost independent of that of the concert ticket. Online sales are subject to commissions applied by the ticketing system provider and the banks that operate there. The Palau shares this cost with the customer, in the same way as in other channels not subject to these expenses (exemple: Ticket offices), the Palau does not derive any commission from the buyer. In case of cancellation of concerts, the cost of the ticket will be refunded but the management costs derived from the purchase operation that took place at the time will remain. Independent cost for the enjoyment or reservation of the concert ticket.
- Season ticket prices may fluctuate, rising or falling in accordance with seating availability in the hall.
- The purchaser is responsible for validating the discounts before finalising their purchase. Therefore, the Palau will not accept any claims to apply a discount after tickets have been purchased.
- Discounts cannot be accumulated.
- The Fundació bears no responsibility for the authenticity, price or terms and conditions of sale of tickets sold outside its official channels.
- The information about visibility in the sales system is for guidance purposes only. The Palau building is over one hundred years old, with unique architectonic and acoustic standards. The purchaser accepts the conditions of their seating upon purchase.
Right of Admission
The Palau de la Música reserves the right of admission. For any grievances, complaints or comments, official forms may be obtained at the reception of the Palau de la Música.
- Any persons arriving late must wait until the next intermission to be allowed to enter the main concert hall or the Petit Palau.
- The Palau de la Música's main doors, located on Sant Pere Més Alt street, will open one hour before the concert. Access to concert hall seating will be permitted thirty minutes before the performance.
- The Palau de la Música's cafeteria (entrance located at Palau de la Música street num. 4-6) is open from 9:00 A.M. to midnight.
- In compliance with Ley 28/2005, de 26 de Diciembre, Smoking is prohibited in the Palau de la Música
- Standing or blocking the aisles is not permitted during concerts
- All mobile telephones and alarms must be turned off
- Objects are not permitted to lean against the banisters, nor left in the aisles
- It is forbidden to block any emergency exit
- Photo cameras, film cameras or any sound recording device are not allowed during the concerts
- Hall personnel may request to see tickets at any moment during the concert
- It is not permitted to occupy any seat without the corresponding ticket
- All children under 4 years can only access at the concerts scheduled for the Fundació Orfeó Català - Palau de la Música in the Family Concerts at the Palau and the cycle 'Tardes al Palau'.
- In the cycle 'Tardes al Palau', children under 4 years can access it without tiket, if not occupying a locality.
- In Family Concerts series, all children over one year must acquire its own entrance. In the case of performances and workshops specifically geared to families with babies 0 to 12 months , they have also acquired its own entrance.
- Children under 16 years must be accompanied by a legal guardian to access the hall.
- In concerts by external promoters refer to the promoter in each case
The Palau is committed to the dissemination of music among the young, which is why the Concerts Familars al Palau and Escoles al Palau series of concerts are organised especially for them. However, for all other performances, in particular classical concerts, proper conditions of silence and behaviour are required so that the audience can listen to them as they would wish. For this reason, and in order to ensure these conditions, all children of any age who interfere with listening to concerts must leave the auditorium.
Persons with reduced mobility
For more information about special locations for groups or people with mobility problems and special rates, please contact the ticket office Palau de la Música Catalana: 93.295.72.07 / [email protected]) order adapting its appropriate location.