Conditions and rules
Right of Admission
The Palau de la Música reserves the right of admission. For any grievances, complaints or comments, official forms may be obtained at the reception of the Palau de la Música.
- Any persons arriving late must wait until the next intermission to be allowed to enter the main concert hall or the Petit Palau.
- The Palau de la Música's main doors, located on Sant Pere Més Alt street, will open one hour before the concert. Access to concert hall seating will be permitted thirty minutes before the performance.
- The Palau de la Música's cafeteria (entrance located at Palau de la Música street num. 4-6) is open from 9:00 A.M. to midnight.
- In compliance with Ley 28/2005, de 26 de Diciembre, Smoking is prohibited in the Palau de la Música
- Standing or blocking the aisles is not permitted during concerts
- All mobile telephones and alarms must be turned off
- Objects are not permitted to lean against the banisters, nor left in the aisles
- It is forbidden to block any emergency exit
- Photo cameras, film cameras or any sound recording device are not allowed during the concerts
- Hall personnel may request to see tickets at any moment during the concert
- It is not permitted to occupy any seat without the corresponding ticket
- All children under 4 years can only access at the concerts scheduled for the Fundació Orfeó Català - Palau de la Música in the Family Concerts at the Palau and the cycle 'Tardes al Palau'.
- In the cycle 'Tardes al Palau', children under 4 years can access it without tiket, if not occupying a locality.
- In Family Concerts series, all children over one year must acquire its own entrance. In the case of performances and workshops specifically geared to families with babies 0 to 12 months , they have also acquired its own entrance.
- Children under 14 years must be accompanied by a legal guardian to access the hall.
- In concerts by external promoters refer to the promoter in each case
The Palau is committed to the dissemination of music among the young, which is why the Concerts Familars al Palau and Escoles al Palau series of concerts are organised especially for them. However, for all other performances, in particular classical concerts, proper conditions of silence and behaviour are required so that the audience can listen to them as they would wish. For this reason, and in order to ensure these conditions, all children of any age who interfere with listening to concerts must leave the auditorium.
Persons with reduced mobility
For more information about special locations for groups or people with mobility problems and special rates, please contact the ticket office Palau de la Música Catalana: 902 442 882 / email@example.com) order adapting its appropriate location.